Sunday, January 18, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

This is a Facebook thing. I was tagged on my page to write 25 random things about myself. So, since I put the time/effort to do so, I thought I would share it with all of you as well!
Feel free to write something random about yourself in the comments section.

Enjoy!

1. I was born in Springfield, MO
2. Until the age of 4, I lived in Montogomery, AL. Then we moved to Effingham, IL.
3. I am addicted to Diet Coke.
4. My mascot in High School was the Flaming Hearts.
5. I was a Gamma Phi in college.
6. I love my husband and kids and parents more than anything else in this world.
7. I ALWAYS have chapstick with me. I'm addicted to it.
8. Hip Hop is my favorite kind of music.
9. Even though I was pre-med in college and went to grad school for my PhD, I always knew I wanted to be a SAHM when I had kids.
10. I have never skiied before but I am very interested in learning.
11. I sang the National Anthem at a Cardinals game with my HS choir group.
12. I want to travel the world.
13. I love fine dining.
14. I have never broken any bones. **Knock on wood**
15. I wish I played tennis as much as I used to.
16. Tim and I dated long distance for almost 5 years before we got married.
17. I love photography and I am constantly taking pictures of my kids.
18. I am an online shopaholic!! ( I blame that on moving to Japan :)
19. In order to feel completely rested, I need between 9-10 hours of sleep!
20. I want to have more kids. Hmmm...maybe I should erase #19...
21. I cannot rollerblade or rollerskate.
22. I want to settle down in Southern California.
23. I wish my grandfather could have met his grandchildren before he passed away. My grandmother has yet to meet her grandkids as well...
24. I do not enjoy working out or going to the gym, but I wish I did. I have to do it anyway.
25. I have an obsession with handbags.

No comments:

Post a Comment