skip to main
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
We celebrate Dr. Seuss
Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!!
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
It's five o'clock somewhere!
widget and many other great free widgets at
My Facebook Page
Rowen turns 3.Part 2-02.17.09
Rowen's turns 3.Part 1-02.14.09
Seika Art Day-02.14.09
Sapporo Snow Festival-02.05.09
New Year's Day-01.01.2009
61st Seika Sport's Day-10.13.08
New entries will be delivered to your inbox
Enter your email address:
Places we've visited...
Hong Kong•July 2009
Hasedera Temple/Hydrangea Garden•June 2009
Beijing, China•April 2009
Tokyo Disneyland•April 2009
Yunessun Hot Springs•April 2009
Enoshima Island•September 2008
What the boys are saying/doing these days...
• Whenever we give Arjun a bite of some food...he starts blowing on it to cool it down. It is really cute. He shakes his head when he doesn't want anymore too. That is really cute too.
• Tim asked Rowen "What you call a person who drives a train?" Rowen's response: "Dr. Wimmer"...
• Rowen has new friends that go to Seika with him...Erina and Michael.
• Arjun is saying 'HI' and 'Bye-Bye' now to people when we're going places...
• Arjun's new word is "WOW"...when he picks up a favorite toy or sees something he likes, he says 'wow'!